Tuesday 2 November 2021

BIRD OF THE YEAR! who won?

Tena Koutou Katoa

Bird of the year has just been, I didn't get to vote but I would of voted for the long tailed bat.
I have made my slide show about the long tailed bat.
In the slide I wrote about my reason on why you should vote for the long tailed bat and more,there is a link to the bird of the year site in the slideshow and try guess who won before I tell you at the end here is the slide show.........

I hope you liked it, who did you want to win?
Remeber stay safe,stay kind and have a good day.
(P.S) The Long tailed bat won,
BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlotte, thanks for sharing. I like your reasons for choosing the bat (especially about eating flied and mosquitoes). I don't mind who wins, just as long all birds are saved from extinction.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.