Friday 26 November 2021

The forbidden tower,the golden key and the EDGE OF THE WORLD!?!?!

HOLA!

I have completed my T4 Writing, finally...

But all of the writing there is connected to each other, Its one story so try read it as one story if you read it.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, here it is.......




Time was running out! I only had a matter of minutes…a few minutes would feel like seconds. As time washed away I decided I needed to do something about it. I knew just where to go. I stumbled up the old steps that creaked with every little step, I looked up at the glistening moon lit sky then to the moon that shone like a thousand stars. But then I quickly ducked as a vulture was flying carelessly right at my head! I continued my journey up to the massive  daunting time keeper's tower. I busted the door open and snuck around the corner. The time keeper was sprinting as if he was running for his life. He peered around and saw no one so he just walked back up the ancient stairs. I ran into the clock room to try to slow down time again but I needed to find a shining golden key.


Was this massive clock just a distraction? To draw me away from what I actually need? It's a brilliant plan if I do say so myself but…If you are wondering, the way I found out that I need the key is that it's engraved on the hour hand of the giant clock. It was going kind of fast but I could just read it;luckily. There was also a message saying where the gold is the key will be too BUT WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!? I saw a saing gold,gold,gold, I FOUND IT. I was walking outside with the shimmering golden key when a crow snatched it and flew off.I had been chasing it all day. Now, the crow had it! I followed it and it looked like the edge of the world.

Turns out it was the edge of the world. The air was cold and crisp, sending shivers down my spine. This was the moment. The moment where I will get the key and save everyone! I ran and ran like a million people were chasing me. The bird kept going higher and lower but I gathered my strength and jumped at the right moment and grabbed the key! HORRA! I said and ran to the time keepers tower and into the elephantine clock room. I saw a little pocket watch on the floor thinking about keeping it... but then I saw a hole for a key. I tried it out on the golden key and it worked! Time was back to normal; finally.And all I had to do was go on a treasure hunt. And I can’t believe I embarked on a journey across the ocean.


Did ya like it? I hope you did :)
Tell me anything you think i should do to improve it!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Charlotte I'm Aljur from Room 23 I really like to read your story it's so awesome how you got all information of your story? did you enjoy making the story?.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.